First...let me break it to you gently: THERE IS NO FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.
Secondly...There are hard (and simple) things a man can do to help keep his skin look younger and healthier.
Let's start with the "hard" stuff:
1) Get at least seven hours of restful sleep per night (good luck with that especially as you get older).
2) Drink plenty of water every day to keep your body and skin hydrated.
3) Eat right (yes, we can be that vague ... but there is plenty of information around regrading how to do this).
Now for the EASY stuff:
1) Protect yourself and your skin from the sun's harmful rays by using an appropriate level of SPF (Matte For Men Complete Complete Face Care Lotion with SPF 30 fits the bill nicely).
2) Use Matte For Men's Fixx Advanced Repair Moisturizer twice a day. Our anti-aging formula will help repair the damage time has done, lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, firm and strengthen the skin, and help reduce "turkey neck." I suggest using Fixx at the following times to achieve maximum benefits:
- After shaving - The perfect time to apply Fixx in targeted areas such as under the eyes, around the neck, and on "crow's feet". Besides helping to improve your skin's appearance, Fixx acts as the perfect aftershave lotion, helping to sooth irritated skin.
- Before going to bed - Apply all over face and neck before going to sleep. The fast-absorbing formula will work its' magic while you dream of important things like all of the compliments you are going to receive about how great you look.
On last piece of advice I want to share with you: Fixx won't turn a raisin into a grape, but it will help that raisin look and feel it's best!